The Pro-Line are elite level bibs shorts that have a race design and cut. As with all our 365x clothing, the attention to detail is superb, with bonded mesh leg cuffs and upper bibs for excellent flexability and molded feel, ultra stretch fabric to fit a wide range of forms within each size, and robust yet supple construction for in and out of the saddle, full gas, efforts.
When it comes to equipping a pro team with clothing, your garments have to be up to scratch, and in one area more than any other this is most definitely the case, the chamois. Hours in the saddle expose weaknesses, thankfully the Planet X Pro-Line 365x has a design that suits road riding. The multi layered 3D make-up of the 365x chamois has specific cut-outs for perineal relief, leaving you in comfort and able to cope with the next effort.
- Multi-layer chamois for comfort and performance
- Worn by our pro team – Christina Watches
- 82% polyester 18% elastane
- Reflective strips on back leg panel for visibility
- Ultra stretch fabric thats comfortable and fits to the bodys contours
- Bonded mesh bib for a more substantial robust strap, that lays flat on the body
- Bonded mesh leg cuffs for grip and comfort